We are dedicated to ensuring a safe and productive conference.
Only fully vaccinated people may attend Sea Level 2022 in-person in Singapore. We will require in-person attendees to show proof of vaccination before picking up their badges. We will provide further updates about how to provide your information.
We are actively watching advice on in-person events and travel while working with local, national and international advisory groups. If conditions and advice change and warrant a reduced in-person event, or fully online event again, we will inform you as soon as possible.
Planning your trip
- Be fully vaccinated with the final dose completed at least 14 days prior to arrival in Singapore
- Apply for the Vaccinated Travel Pass (VTP) 7 – 30 days prior to arrival in Singapore
- Book ticket on a designated VTL flight to Singapore
- Purchase COVID-19 travel insurance
- Book and pre-pay for your COVID-19 Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR) tests in Singapore
Before your flight
Ensure all required documents for Singapore entry are ready:
- COVID-19 vaccination certificate and negative COVID-19 PCR test report
- Copy of COVID-19 travel insurance policy
- Passport, visa (if required)
Arriving in Singapore
- Take the on-arrival COVID-19 PCR test at Changi Airport
- Activate your “TraceTogether” App, and keep it on at all times while in Singapore for contact tracing purposes
- Take private transportation to the declared accommodation
- Remain isolated until the COVID-19 PCR test result is confirmed to be negative (received within 24 hours)
While in Singapore
- Comply with the latest public health measures including the use of the TraceTogether app and providing proof of vaccination for certain activities (e.g. attendance at large scale events, entering shopping malls, dining in)
- Take post-arrival COVID-19 PCR tests at designated clinics on Day 3 and Day 7 after arrival in Singapore
- Ensure all required documents for entry to your destination are ready
- Retain TraceTogether app data for 21 consecutive days; you will be required to upload app data if requested by Singapore Ministry of Health
The above information provided is for reference only and subject to regulatory updates. For more information, please refer to the Immigration & Checkpoints Authority official website.